Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nice Long Run

Feeling a better.  I ran for the past 3 days putting in 15.6 miles.  I just finished up my return to running training program and I'm ready to start my base training for next years racing season.   I plan on running Iowa's Dam to Dam 20K.  I ran this in 2010 and this was a great race course.  I signed up for the race this year and suffered a stress fracture.  I been doing great with my recovery training and hope the base training goes well.  I have been feeling a lot stronger.  Well I will post some more updates very soon.

P.S.  Here is a picture that I took on a little trail next to the river this afternoon on my long run.  I call it 'Running of the Geese.' There were about sections of geese on this mile trail.  I had a hard time maneuvering around all the poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment